Saturday 7 September 2013

Question and Answer

I asked my followers on Instagram to give me a few questions for me to answer on my blog. I also added a few bonus questions just for your entertainment :)


Costa or Starbucks?

Well, I like both but mainly Starbucks, all down to their drink 'Coffee Nut Latte' which they only serve at Christmas, so I cannot wait! But I love Costas' fruit coolers too.


Favourite makeup brand?

I don't wear makeup, so I cannot answer this question, sorry :(


Hollister or Jack Wills?

Hollister - The quality is amazing and I havn't bought anything from JW, so I don't really know what their products are like


Country you want to visit?

I want to visit LA, which is in the USA, so I want to visit a certain part of America.


One Direction or Justin Bieber?

One Direction, I prefer their music but Justin is good too.


What made you want to start a blog?

Well, I love SprinkleofGlitter and Zoella, and a few people I follow on Instagram had a blog, so I though why not!?


Why is your blog called 'Autumnal Tea'?

It's called Autumnal Tea because Autumn is my favourite season and tea is one of my favourite things, so it made sense to use two things I love and put them together!


Favourire nail polish?

Barry M for the colours, some of the varnishes are very thin though.
OPI, because all the colours are amazing and the names they come up with are so funny and always put a smile on my face :)



Thank you for reading my new blog post, I hope you all have a good day/night/evening :)


Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment