Monday 26 August 2013

Pencil Case Essentials

Hello everyone!

Yes, it's a second 'back to school essentials' post :)

I bought some new things for school that I would like to share with you as I think it may help some of you.

So, these are the things I bought.... 




The first item I picked up was this white floral print pencil case for £2.50 in Tescos




The second item I bought was a packet of 12 Crayola pencils/crayons




I always find at school, the pencil/crayons they give out are really bad and rubbish, so I wanted my own so I could colour in properly

The third item I got was a packet of 10 Bic pens which I love because they are really easy to write with!




The forth item I purchased were some Stadler highlighters, I don't tend to buy highlighters, I just borrow someone else's, but they were £l.50, so I decided to buy them




The next item I bought was a Pritt stick, I think it was about £2.00?




I also bought a rubber which was about a pound





The last item I bought where these Rainbow ball point pens. I would use these to underline things and write notes





The next few items I didn't buy, I already had them at home

The first item I didn't buy are these pens. They are Spectrum Broad pens and you can search for them online and buy them from there. I am only going to take the essential colours which are Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Purple and Pink.




Next I had two pencils, one from Universal Studios and one from a Monsters University stationary set (also bought in Tescos)





Next I have two rulers, a 30cm and 15cm




Finally, a sharpener which also came in a Monsters University stationary set






So, these are the items that will go into my new pencil case. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog post :)




Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment