Sunday 25 August 2013

Back To School Essentials

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to talk about how you can prepare for school after what seems like such a short holiday!


Firstly, a couple of days or a week before you go back, prepare a small purse/bag of essentials you'll need during school.
The essentials I recommend:


  • Hand gel/sanitiser
  • Hand cream
  • Hair bands
  • Hair grips
  • Moisturizer
  • Nail file
  • Two/three make up items you may need - e.g mascara, face powder and concealer
  • Hairbrush
  • Lip balm
These things should all fit into a little purse/bag which you can keep in your school bag. If you feel like that the list is too long or if you don't have everything on the list - don't worry. You don't need to carry round make up, neither do you have to carry round moisturizer, but I created this list because during the school day these things are what I use.

Regarding the make-up, I advise you not to take tons of make-up as it tends to make your bag heavy. Only take things that will make you look and feel a bit fresher.


I hoped this gave you some ideas of how to prepare for the new school year!


Lauren x 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really appreciate that! Any suggestions welcome x

      Delete