Friday 16 August 2013

My Passion

Hey guys!
Well, this week has been an okay week. I have had about 33 page views on my blog which is great for only one post! I am so glad, people have actually read it :)

This week I really just stayed indoors - This sounds a bit boring, but it wasn't. With my mum I decided to do two things off of my list: 
60. Attempt to make ice cream
91. Make the perfect pie

I decided to make my ice cream first, so it would be ready in a few days to eat with the pie. As I was making the ice cream, I found myself extreamly happy and hyper, maybe it was the fatty content or the amount of sugar that was in the ice cream, but I found myself at home? I really enjoyed making it and quickly realized, that baking and cooking made me happy, that was my 'thing.' Some people ooze over the new make up Benefit just came out with, or some people love designing new clothes, but mine, well it was baking and making things for other people to enjoy and ooze over. It was only yesterday I tried my ice cream and if I say so myself, it tasted delicious.   

I then made my pie, I made the pastry and even took the time to pick my own fruit, from the local fruit farm. This made the pie even more tastier! Even picking the fruit put a smile on my face, something I hadn't done naturally for a very long time. I got home and prepared my pie, then put it in the oven. The smell overwhelmed my, it smelt AMAZING! And it also tasted pretty good!


So, what I am trying to say is, if you haven't found a hobby yet, or something that has made you happy, try doing all the things you can think of and by doing this, you can find the thing you love doing the most. Maybe baking is your unknown passion?


♥Lauren♥


No comments:

Post a Comment