Friday 16 August 2013

A Proper Hello!

Hello!

We haven't had a proper sit down a chat have we? Well, now we can :)
So we can get to know eachother better, I am going to do 30 facts about me.


Here we go!

1) I am 13 years old
2) I live in the South East of England
3) I live with my mum, dad, sister and cat
4) My cat is called Blossom
5) I make YouTube videos and my channel is called Lozza 
6) I have a slight obsession with British YouTubers (Alfie, Sam, Marcus, Zoe, Jack, Finn, Louise....)
7) I love music
8) I love shoes
9) I love nail varnish - my favourite is Barry M
10) I love New York
11) I love Instagram
12) I make cakes and hopefully in the future I can make them for a living
13) If you were to ask me what my hobby was I couldn't tell you because I don't know myself
14) I like reading
15) My favourite season is Autumn, hence my blog post being called Autumn Tea.
16) I also love tea, so that is why I put my two favourite things together to make a good sounding blog name
17) I love drama
18) I CAN dance, but not that well
19) I want to be a teacher
20) I am ginger
21) I don't mind being called 'ginge' or 'ginger nut'
22) My nickname is either Loops, Lozza or Laur
23) I have lots of best friends, that I couldn't live without
24) I could live somewhere for about a year, then I would need to come back to London/England because it is just so beautiful and amazing
25) I want a hamster
26) I love cats
27) I prefer going to small parties
28) I prefer baggy tshirts and leggings to tight dresses and heels
29) I am a 'home bird'
30) This is my first blog, and I hope you enjoy it  :D


So, that's 30 random facts about me.


Lauren x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM: ImLozza
TWITTER: ImLozza
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0BLPiIv4A_FhZgejfZKweA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment