Saturday 5 October 2013

Autumnal Outfits

Good morning/afternoon/evening


As my blog is called Autumnal Tea, I thought I should do an 'autumnal' post.

Definition:

au·tumn

  1. The third season of the year, between summer and winter, in the northern hemisphere from September to November and in the southern...
  2. The period from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice.


I love autumn, it's so cosy and so warm and I love it! These outfits really go with autumn and think a lot of people will love them :) All of the outfits are jumpers because that's what's autumns all about right?

Sorry for the really awquard poses :3


First Outfit



Jumper: New Look Sale £12
Leggings: New Look  £7.99




Second Outfit






Jumper: New Look (price unknown)
Owl Necklace Clock: Claires (price unknown)




Third Outfit



Jumper: New Look (price unknown)






Jumper: Forever 21 £17.99
Mustache Earphone Holder (price and place unknown)




These are now some items that go with outfits and the boots and shoes can be worn with these outfits, or with outfits on your own. The brogues, for me, don't go with these items, but, they look autumnal, therefore, you could make it work with your own autumnal clothes.

Baby Lips - 'Cherry Me'


Dr Martens Air Waves

Brogues - New Look - £17.99

Next Boots

Brown Leggings - Jane Norman


I hope you have enjoyed this blog post, if you liked this post please tell me on Instagram or in the comments because I want to make some more of these posts :)


Lauren x


INSTAGRAM and TWITTER @ImLozza



No comments:

Post a Comment