Wednesday 11 December 2013

♥ BLOGMAS - Day Six - Christmas Q&A ♥

Hello Lovlies!


Today, I asked my followers on Instagram for some Christmassy questions! 

So, here are my answers for your questions!

I answered similar questions in my latest YouTube video, click here to view it!


Favourite Thing About Christmas?

My favourite thing about Christmas has to be the food! It is all just so yummy!


Favourite Song?

Wham - Last Christmas


Favourite Smell?

Cinnamon Sticks


Favourite Food (In Your Christmas Dinner)?

TURKEY!! It's amazing!!


Favourite Clothing?

Jumpers! They are so cosy and warm and just perfect for a winters/Christmas day!


Do You Have Stockings?

Yes! We have two, one for myself and one for my sister. My one has Tigger on it and my sisters has Winnie The Pooh. They are so cute!


Gift Ideas?

Check out my answer in my last post
CLICK HERE


What Are Your Three Top Items On Your Christmas List?

1) Cath Kidston Duvet Cover
2) LUSH items
3) Sims Into The Future


Do You Open Your Gifts On Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

I open them on Christmas morning


Do You Dress Up or Down On Christmas?

I dress up during the day and I wear my pyjamas in the morning 




I hope you have enjoyed this little Q&A!

Thank you very much for the questions! 



See you on Friday! 

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment