Thursday 5 December 2013

❤ BLOGMAS - Day Three - Gift Ideas ❤

Hello Lovelies!


I am writing this on my iPad today, so excuse the typing :) 


So today I am going to listing some things you can get for anyone, however as I don't really buy for males I don't really know what to suggest so, the following items are a bit female, but you can choose for who you want to buy for.


I'm going to start with female gifts. The following ideas are for all ages, but it just depends on who, you are buying for. Lets get started!


So the first set of gifts are LUSH products. Seriously, I am sure, even if someone can't stomach the smell of a LUSH store, I am sure that they will absolutely love it! 

I recommend...

Bath Bombs
Sex Bomb 
Butterball (Which is amazing for someone whom you may think cannot stomach the smell of a strong bath bomb!)
Space Girl (My sister recommends this because she is a space fan, so she absolutely loved this one!)

Bubble Bar
Melting Snowman 
Pumpkin 

The Bubblegum Lip Scrub is also so good during the winter because it really soothes your lips.


The next area of gifts is again, beauty. These products are from Boots.

Soap and Glory
They do a lot of gift sets which you can choose from. 

The Sugar Crush body wash/body scrub. This stuff smells amazing! I am sure ANYONE would enjoy this body wash/scrub.

ALL of their body moisturisers are amazing and I can't pick one! But yes, their moisturisers are lovely.

Hand Food. This is the best hand cream I have ever ever had in my life! It is so good and you can get the small handbag size or you can get the bigger tube, but either one is great.

Barry M
I really like their gelly-hi shines and I also like their rupegular colours.

Their best range are the darker tones because the lighter ones do need multiple coats. So I definately recommended their dark purples, reds and blues.

OPI
I really love OPI nail varnishes, they are seriously amazing. My favourite collection is the Skyfall colours and the Minnie Mouse collection. 

I really really REALLY love Big Apple Red. It's not a harsh red colour, its a soft, Christmassy colour which is great for this time of year.


Now this section of my post is for everyone....


Books
I really love the Cathy Cassidy collection 'The Chocolate Box Girls'

Graceland - a book of Elvis Presleys home

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

Is It Just Me? - Miranda Hart 

Cupcake -Rachel Cohn

The Dan Brown collection - I asked my dad and these are his favourite books.


More Items
Gilly Hicks body sprays

Pens and notebooks from Paperchase

Box Sets of their favourite programme

Films that YOU love!

Anything YOU like that is suitable for them! 


I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and has given you an insight into what to get for your family or friends. 


Goodbye lovelies have a lovely day/night x



No comments:

Post a Comment