Tuesday 3 December 2013

♥ BLOGMAS - Day Two - My Christmas ♥

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you enjoyed my first BLOGMAS post



So today I am going to be talking about my personal Christmas and what I do at Christmas. 

I love Christmas, it is amazing. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year, everyone comes together and so many people are friendly. The atmosphere everywhere you go is so jolly and festive. I just wish that it was like this all year round! 


Christmas day always changes, every year. We sometimes go to my dad's sisters, my aunt, or sometimes we go my mum's brothers, my uncle and sometimes they come to mine. This year, we are going to my dad's sister, my aunt and we are going with my nanny and grandad. 

On Christmas morning, I get up and wait in bed until my sister gets up. After my sister gets up, we go and wake up my parents. Then we run downstairs and open our presents (which for me is a very exciting time in the day!) Then we'll have an AMAZING breakfast! (Writing this now is making my mouth water!) 

I just love the atmosphere at Christmas! The lights, the baubels, the fake snow and the candles! Everything is just so cosy, red and warm. 

I think the best time of Christmas is definitely the food! Christmas dinner is always the best! The turkey, the mash, the peas, the parsnips, the bread sauce.... THE EVERYTHING! 


I really can't tell you how much I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! 




It is TRULY the best time of the year and I just hope you all have an amazing Christmas, but I'm sure you will because Christmas is the happiest time and if you need to express your Christmassy feelings.... EXPRESS THEM HERE, or in the street, or in the shower, or in the bath, or in your hous.....





I hope you have a good week x

No comments:

Post a Comment