Saturday 2 November 2013

Review - Everyday Products

Hello everyone!


Maybe the title doesn't make sense, but this post will explain everything. One note, every Friday (or every Friday I can post) I am going to do a review on something! Today, I am going to give you a quick review on products I use daily!

I am going to write this in the order I use the products in.


The first 'product' I use is water. It's hardly a product, but it is a great way to start the day. I simply wash/splash my face a couple of times with the water. I then just dry my face on a dry towel/flannel. I do this after I have breakfast and before I've brushed my teeth. 


Now I brush my teeth, I use a Colgate toothpaste, but you don't really need to know about that...


I then use Nivea day moisturiser, I massage the moisturiser into my T-Zone (forehead, nose & chin) and then use circular motions to moisturise my cheeks. 

Make up time! (Now I only use these make up products if I'm going out, for school or filming a video.)


The first make up item is Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer. I just pop this under my eyes and on any red patches on my skin. I DO NOT put it on spots or dry skin, because the concealer will just dry out the skin/spot even more. This concealer is amazing, it covers my sleepy eyes in the morning and covers up any redness very quickly. So I totally recommend this product!


The next make up product I use is Maybelline Rocket Volume Express in the colour black. I don't curl my lashes, i just put the mascara straight on. This mascara is amazing! It has a really nice brush and even though I have brownish lashes, it doesn't look false or un natural.


I'll then pop on some lip balm, now in the spring/summer and beginning of autumn I'll use a babylips, usually a clear one because its the morning. In the late autumn and winter I just use plain old Vaseline. It really helps my lips out, making sure they don't begin to crack.


If I need to, I'll just spray in some dry shampoo.


Last but definitely not least I put on a drop of hand gel and spray some scent on mah boddyyyy :D


Then I'm done!





I hope you have a very lovely day/night/evening whatever :)


Lauren x 


No comments:

Post a Comment